creative department gabble

All the news and gossip from Penna's blue-haired stepchild

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

a model railway

I didn't mention this either! We've got a new contract with the Office of Rail Regulation!

Nath led the pitch, did a superb job on it and was naturally excited when he got the call. He practically tackled me when I came through the door from a brainstorm. No doubt expecting to see the New Business Win Jive. (I have spoilt my colleagues with original choreography for all different types of joy and now they expect it all the time.)

I was very pleased to hear the news. Problem was, I was still suffering from kasbah belly from my holiday to Marrakech and the thought of jumping up and down in that condition wasn't exactly compelling. Poor Nath only managed to get a half-hearted 'get in' from me.

A bit of a delayed reaction, but may I just say we are all very happy indeed to have ORR on board as a new client -- so far they seem like a lot of fun and we definitely click on the creative work. I'm just glad our victory celebrations didn't include tagine cooking.

Hello new client! 2006 has really been our year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home